The Cat Hotel @ Third + Stewart Animal Wellness is finally open and taking reservations!!
Requirements for boarding:
- Up to date Rabies vaccination
- Up to date FVRCP vaccination
- Flea prevention – either applied at home within the last 30 days or a dose of Revolution can be applied upon check in ($20 fee). Revolution is not only a great flea prevention but a general dewormer which also prevents/treats ear mites. We want all pets to leave our clinic healthier than when they arrived—that means we have a zero parasite policy!
Each cat will be housed in an individual multilevel cat room. Cat nip and play time will be provided. We have clean cat beds for all of our guests – or you can bring your cats regular bedding and favorite toys for a little slice of home!
Guests will be fed and given fresh water twice a day by our staff. We recommend bringing in your cat’s regular food to prevent any issues of GI upset.
Our hours of operation are Monday-Friday 9am – 6pm and Saturday 10am-2pm. We appreciate if check in and check out times are within this time frame, although we will accommodate Sunday check out/check in on case by case basis.
Cats with Special Needs:
We have trained veterinary staff to handle cats with special needs or those requiring daily medication.
- $180/week (1 night free)
- $540/month (1 week free)
- Medication administration $8/day (case dependent)
- Groom while boarding: TBD
- Veterinary exam while boarding $30.00
- Revolution flea prevention $20.00